Team bonding experiences for businesses both big and small can lead to better communication and more effective teamwork. Throw chocolate into the mix, and you've got a fun and delicious event!
Making bonbons and confections by hand from scratch isn't a simple task. To achieve the perfect balance of flavor and texture, teams will need to communicate effectively with one another, have strong attention to detail, and be willing to make a few mistakes in order to learn. In our Bonbon Making Classes, we teach attendees basic skills so they walk away feeling accomplished and may even develop a new passion for the craft. They get their hands dirty (in chocolate), feel creative, and develop new transferable skills they can apply in both their personal and professional lives.
Tasting Classes are a fun and memorable way to sit back, relax, and enjoy an experience with others. Often, we surprise attendees with unusual flavors as we take their pallets on a journey through chocolate. Attendees walk away with new knowledge they can share, new memories with their team, and an appreciation for the hard work that goes into the craft. Tasting events don't have to be limited to our Somerville kitchen. Depending on the size of your group, we can work with you to create the perfect setting for your event.
Here are a few more ways to incorporate chocolate classes into your team building activities:
- Make us a stop during a corporate outing for a private tasting.
- Book chocolate making classes for individual departments in your company. After following the recipe and with hands-on instruction, they leave with a goodie bag of chocolates to take home. (Or, bring to work the next day to share!)
- End a celebratory meal with an engaging chocolate tasting experience.
- For a fun after-work get together, book a tasting paired with wines from the Boston Wine School.
- Replace your traditional holiday party with chocolate making classes where we make one of our holiday classics (e.g. Spiked Eggnog Bonbons or Peppermint Bark).
- Show your appreciation to your team with a unique and memorable experience. This might be the first chocolate making class they have ever taken!
Explore our current offerings to get inspired or create your own class that meets the wishes of you and your team. Once we learn your goals for the class, we will work with you to create a unique and memorable experience for all participants! Learn more by contacting our team. Reduce stress and have some fun with us!